Friday, October 25, 2013

Here kitty, kitty, kitty!

If a dog is not allowed to roam free pooping and peeing in people's backyards, should the same rules apply to cats?

The other day, I took Nate and Aislyn to the pool for a swim.  When we were done our swim, I dried Nate off with our towel that was hanging on the clothes line in our backyard the previous night.  I then dried myself off.  And then I took a wiff of something oddly familiar...hmmm...it smelled like cat pee.  It was cat pee that I wiped all over Nate and I.  Wonderful!

I am very pleased to report that I have not had cat poop or pee in my backyard for eight days.  I think that the 30 plus cats in our compound have finally realized that they are are not welcome at Umm Sulal Villa 16.  Various techniques have been employed including an orange peel, cinnamon and coffee concoction from David Suzuki's web site, water guns, vocal techniques, my right foot and finally a broom.

Meow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment