Monday, December 2, 2013

Quick Update

1 - We set up the Christmas tree on the weekend.  I little 180cm diddy from the grocery shoe and some impressive ornaments from IKEA.  A row of lights has already burned out.  Wonderful.

2 - The other day I went with Aislyn to get an oil change in the Industrial Area of Qatar.  Five hours later, the oil was changed in a sprawling disaster that even Aislyn could not believe.  The only way to describe this dirty, unsanitary and unhealthy place is 'Hell on Earth'.

3  - I am in the middle of exams.  Grade 11s this week and Grade 10s next week.  The grade 10s have also completed a 1000 word essay that I need to mark.  Let's just say that I will be marking a bit over the next little while.

4 - People are resigning at our work like mad now that the December 17th resignation date is approaching.  What will Ed and Lindsay do?  Hummm...

5 - Only a week and a half left until the holidays.  Very well deserved.

EDOUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment