Friday, March 14, 2014

My Room

In case you were wondering what my classroom looks like, here it is.

I try to keep it neat and tidy, but I have several other classes pass through each week.  Every time I clean it up, it gets messed up again.  My desk will often have other teacher's notes left on it, my day plan binder will be moved to the shelf, assignments from other classes will be on the floor and the student's desks and chairs will be all over the place.  Stuff from the supply box on the corner of my desk has even gone missing.  For example, somebody took my stapler!  Who takes a stapler anyway?

In response to the fact that pencils kept getting stolen, in the right corner there is a sign.  It basically says, if you take a pencil, you have to leave a deposit or pay for it.

I don't get upset about the chaos and confusion anymore...I embrace it!



No comments:

Post a Comment