Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Catch up.

So, there are a few things that I need to tell you about and I am just going to list them off.


1 - We have been invited to five birthday parties in five days and we haven't gone to one of them.


2 - My neighbour Wayne and I went to take photos of a terrible transport truck crash by our compound and we ended up driving through the desert for a bit.  I asked Wayne if Qatar had floating rocks.  Of course, he gave me a weird look.  Off in the distance on a pile of rocks was an owl!  I have never found an owl in the wild and it is very ironic that I would spot my first one in Qatar.  It is called the Little Owl and it is the exact same colour as the sand.  We ended up seeing three of them.  Impressive and hardy creatures.




3 - We spotted a 6/7 year old being bottle fed by her nanny tonight as the grandmother looked on.  If you are counting, there are four things wrong with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment