Friday, February 21, 2014

Cross Fit Oryx, Rugby Practice and a Guinness World Record




I help in taking the boy's rugby team over the the Rugby Club on Mondays.  This week, the first and probably only CrossFit Gym opened in Qatar, the CrossFit Oryx.  I wanted to buy a shirt, so I walked right in.  As with most buildings in Qatar, nothing appears to ever be locked up.  I stumbled upon a business meeting.  Turns out, it was their first day of operation.  The owner wasn't happy to see me and made me aware of the fact that I was interrupting, but once I told him that I wanted to buy a shirt, he altered his tune. 



The ISL - Qatar Rugby Team.  Three practices and a tournament.  Good luck boys!


The manager at the Rugby Club showed me this one.  The crazy thing is, the guy is still playing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment