Friday, January 17, 2014

Morbidness.

Hey everyone:

This place somehow gets the better of me all the time.

My neighbour and I were driving home from the drag races last night and there was a dead man all rolled up on the inside lane of a major roundabout.  My neighbour's four year old son was in the back seat, so I quickly told him to look at the building on the other side of the road.  I am 36 and that was a first.  This place has been filled with many firsts.  Too many in fact!

We also took in a stray dog the other day because the police were going to shoot him.  Since there is no government program in place to control the pet population, they shoot to kill when there is a complaint about an animal.  He is perfectly healthy, totally harmless, super cute, maybe 6 months old, full of energy and love.  He is great with the kids.  We gave him a bath, a good brushing, food and water.  The trouble is, I am allergic to him and since we are away from home, we have decided that it is not the right time for a dog.  In all of this mess, I have somehow been volunteered to take him to the vet today to be euthanized.  What the heck?  I feel sick to my stomach right now.

We named him Dusty.


No comments:

Post a Comment