Friday, January 10, 2014

Still alive and kickin' in 2014!

Hi everybody:

I am sorry that I haven't blogged in a while.  The Christmas Break is over, we are back at school and report cards are due soon.  I (Ed) have already spent 18 hours crafting my homeroom comments (personalized), and the subject comments (personalized) for 9A,9B,9C, 10A, 10B, 10C Geography.  Ridiculous!  I still have to enter the marks and the ATLs (Learning Skills) for 150 students.  I also have to finish the Business marks and comments.  It is a good thing that I got a jump start on them because I seem to be one of the only ones not sweating.

We only have three weeks until our next break and Linds heads home to finalize the details for our new house.  We are super excited.  It backs onto a forest, a walking trail, mountain biking, there is a storm management pond nearby for frog catching, a park to the left of our place and a b-ball court to boot!

Heading off to the mall.  That is what you do in Qatar...go to the mall or eat!  What a place!

EDOUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment